It's important to have your gynecological health checked at least once a year. Legacy Gynecology PLLC can help detect early signs of cervical or ovarian cancer as well as warnings for other issues. Stay healthy and safe by coming in for a women's wellness exam.
We can address issues like:
- Abnormal pap smear
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Adenomyosis (overgrowth of the uterine lining)
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Hirsutism (increased hair growth)
- Painful intercourse
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Vaginal discharge
- Vulvar conditions and pain disorder
Gynecological exams can be stressful. We do our best to make you as comfortable as possible during your exam. Your gynecologist will answer any questions you have and put you at ease during your appointment.
During your appointment, we'll screen for:
Genetic mutation testing
Hereditary breast and ovarian cancer
Sexually transmitted diseases
Call now to set up a gynecological exam in Williamsville, NY.